1) All vehicles hired will be on point to point basis and not on disposal basis .
2) Any cost arising out of natural calamity or political disturbances are born by the passenger directly on the spot.
3) Supplement Cost for Nathula Pass @ Rs. 5500.00 per car will be charged extra (Monday & Tuesday closed).
4) Hotels are assumed to be within the city limits.
5) This quotation is valid for Indians only.
6) Tata Sumos can go only up to the taxi stand after which the passengers need to take local taxis (4 seater) up to the hotel at extra cost and visa versa as the Tata Sumos are not allowed inside the city from 8 am to 8 pm. We can assist the passengers on request.
7) In one Sumo/Max only 08 heads are allowed including child. If the number of heads traveling is more than 08, then guest will have to take another vehicle.
8) Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 02 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card / Pass-port / Driving License / Aadhar Card) for processing the permit. PAN Card is not acceptable for issuance of the Permit. In unavoidable circumstances the guest may have to stay back at Siliguri at an additional cost.
9) If there is any late arrival at NJP railway station, we suggest the guest, considering their safety that they should stay back at the station. Our representative will meet and arrange their transfers at 6:00 a.m.
10) Keeping in mind the road condition of any hilly region, the guest should decide upon themselves (with their train and flight timings) as to when they should start the departure transfer. We suggest a buffer time of 2 hours at least.
11) All transfers from Gangtok / Darjeeling to onward destinations will be provided either in morning from 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m. or in afternoon from 01:00 p.m. to 02:00 p.m.
12) Transfer from Bagdogra/NJP railway station will be provided from 06:00 hrs. To 16:00 hrs.
13) SUV will be provided for 4-5 passengers, so kindly calculate the cost accordingly.
14) Do suggest the guests not to carry more luggage as small vehicles do not have carriers.
The above quotes are based on Non Ac Tata Sumo's / Mahindra Maxx / Wagon R / Indica. You must be aware that when a guest is traveling in a Non Ac Tata Sumo's / Mahindra Maxx / Wagon R / Indica the vehicle changes every day/Sector wise & will be on contract as per the itinerary. This vehicle is not on disposal. These vehicles cannot drop the guest, to the hotel (Government rule) and will have to leave the guest, at the Taxi Stand. From the Taxi stand, the guest are shifted into local Taxi (Maruti Van / Wagon R maximum 4 pax in a vehicle) and then transferred to their respective hotels. Again the day they are going to Lachung, Lachen or Tshangu Lake and Nathula, they have to be transfer, by local Taxi, to a different stand and then get shifted into their vehicle which is a NAC Tata Sumo / Mahindra Maxx. The same exercise is vice-versa, on their return Tshangu Lake and Nathula. This Taxi fare is already included into the packages price quoted. Guest may have to wait for the taxi transfer. Maximum 08 Heads (Including adult & children) are allowed in Non Ac Tata Sumo / Similar.
Due to vehicle-parking difficulty, most of the areas are restricted to entry of vehicle & specific time is allotted for entries. Kindly follow the time strictly as given to you. In case of delays the vehicle will have to leave the hotel area without you & get parked in a parking area. In such a case, you will have to be transferred in a Maruti Van FOR WHICH THE COST WILL HAVE TO BE BORNE BY YOU & WILL HAVE TO BE COLLECTED DIRECTLY FROM GUEST.
Due to specified time, your transfer vehicle for your next connecting destination may not be allowed to enter the hotel area. Under such circumstances you will be transferred from stand to the hotel or vice versa, in a local taxi ( Maruti Vans) for which the driver of your connecting vehicle will make the payment. Depending upon the situation the FHE may request you to make the payment which will be reimbursed to you immediately at the next station..
Ø Check-in 14:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 12:00 hrs.
Ø The tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of plains & other developed destinations there is always scarcity of water and power in the region and so you would come across situation like water (hot) being supplied on time basis – morning & evening.
Ø Room Heater available with an extra cost Bourne by the guest directly (Except at Premium+, Premium & Luxury categories)
Ø Category of Rooms in the packages normally remains to base category of rooms.
Ø A valid photo ID proof for all guests staying at the hotel is mandatory.
Ø For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but most of the hotels only provide extra mattress or roll away bed. Most of the hotels have no provision of an extra bed.
Ø Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising with any services.
Ø In the area almost all the hotels do not have a lift facility and in all the hotels the guest will have to climb stairs. In case if any guest is having problem of blood pressure, knee or other ailment for which they cannot climb the higher floors they will have to intimate us during the time of booking so that we can try to arrange rooms at the lowest possible floor of the hotel enabling the guest to climb the minimum number of stairs.
Important Facts for Traveller’s:
Nathula Pass: (We cannot give you any guarantee for nathulla pass but we will try)
Ø The Permission for Nathula Pass is completely subject to availability.
Ø Nathula visit is subject to availability of permit & road condition. It can be done on the same day with Tsomgo Lake – Baba Mandir, except Monday and Tuesday. Only limited permits are issued by the Sikkim Tourism Department before 24 hrs. of tour (OR on the day of tour depends on road condition) to those travel agencies registered with Sikkim Tourism Department on Rotation basis. It is closed on Mon & Tue. NAME, ADDRESS, AGE & GENDER i.e. naming list of all guests traveling are required for processing of permit. Normally organizing permit at the eleventh hour is not possible, minimum time required is 72 hours before the arrival to apply the permit with all documents. We will try our best, but in case of non-availability of permit, the tour will only be till Baba Mandir. In case the permit is available one can opt for the trip with an extra charge approx. Rs. 5,500/- per vehicle.
Ø It is mandatory that guest should carry photo proof identity card such as Voter Id / Passport / Driving Licence and passport size photograph. (PAN Card & Aadhar Card are not considered as a valid ID proof). For above 05 yrs. child School ID card is valid.
Ø As permit is mandatory and very limited number of permit are issued per day for visiting Nathula, Guest have to travel by any car whichever is available (like Xylo/Scorpio-Maxx/Bolero/Sumo) as per permit issued. We cannot give any choice on Vehicle type. This is to inform you that in order to control and send more tourists to Nathula pass, the department of tourism after consulting with travel agents laid down the following rules :-
Ø In case of less than 6 people from one travel agent the department generally club small number with another travel agent’s small number of tourists just for 4 km up and down before Nathula pass.
Ø The Indian Army allows visiting Nathula from 11:00AM to 12:30PM only .Guest have to start early from Gangtok. If guest makes delay in starting ex Gangtok we cannot guarantee the visit in spite of having confirmed permit.
Ø In high season limited permit will be issued by authorities. We will try to get the permit but if we will not get the permit then we will refund the supplement amount after end of the tour.
Ø Please note if Nathula pass permit not done due to weather conditions / Land slide / any other reason than we will refund the supplement amount after end of the tour.
Ø Also note that if Nathula Pass permit is issued and due to any other reason they can’t visit Nathula Pass then we are unable to refund anything.
Please also check the following link for Important Note, Payment Terms, Cancellation and Amendment Policies: BBH-Policies-Guests